Dual 5V/3A USB ports with PowerIQ technology offer faster charging speeds for phones and tablets. The USB-C port offers total Power Delivery support, charging compatible devices such as MacBook (C-to-Lightning cable required for iPhone 8).
Set Yourself Free
26,800mAh is enough to keep your phones and tablets charged for a week or give your USB-C laptop over 1 full charge.
Using the included USB-C wall charger, PowerCore+ 26800 PD utilizes a huge 27 watts of power to fully charge in just over 4 hours. That's 3x faster than other portable chargers of this capacity.
- Compatible with USB-C MacBooks / iPad, iPhone 8 / X / XS / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), and other USB-charged devices.
- Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops / tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Some USB-C laptops which require an input over 30W may not be compatible.
- Does not support high-speed charging for MacBook Pro, Samsung W700, Lumia 950, or Motorola Z Force Droid Edition.
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
- Nintendo Switch will not charge when connected via HDMI.
- Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices). Power Dlivery Input:5V=3A/9V=3A/15V=2A/20V=1.5A; Power Dlivery Output:5V=3A/9V=3A/15V=2A/20V=1.25A|Normal Output:5V=3A/3A Max Per Port