Color: 8 Plus Black
- 1.Only compatible with iPhone 8 Plus Black Color, NOT for iPhone 8. Please identify your phone model carefully before purchase. Wrong model may damage your Phone.
- 2.Strictly tested before shipping, 100% work for Display & Touch Function. Any issue, please contact with seller for support, Guaranteed customer service.
- 3.This part does NOT include home button, front camera, cables for home button and front camera, earpiece speaker. Transfer them from old screen is a MUST.
- 4.Please update iOS 11.3 through iTunes, DO NOT update directly through your phone, it might be make your phone keep getting Apple boot-loop...
- 5.Carefully follow instructions & Youtube videos during replacement.
Publisher: YRYK TECH
Details: YRYK Compatible with iPhone 8 Plus replacement screen and Digitizer Assembly - repair tools Kit included
Compatibility: This kit is only compatible with iPhone 8 Plus 5.5 inch model No：A1864, A1897, A1898
Please make sure you identify your Phone correctly before purchase.Wrong model may damage your Phone.
(1) Don't bend the flex cables. Make sure the flex cable is properly connected. Don't force the connector together until they are properly aligned. The flex cables are very fragile, please be careful to remove them. Do not repeatedly dis-assembly cables and pull the cables.
(2) Make sure you power off your phone before start. Check whether there is any dust or debris in between the flex cables and motherboard. Clear them with brush or alcohol dipped wiper.
(3) There are different sizes and length screws when you repair screen replacement, please remark each screw and put them in the original place. Otherwise the screen will be easy broken if you put wrong screws.
(4) During installing, don't press the both upper corners, otherwise the screen will be damaged.
1x iphone screen replacement
1x Pentable Screwdriver
1x Cross Screwdriver
1x Y strewdriver
1x Suction Cup
1x SIM eject tool
1x Plastic Dis-assembly Pry Tools
1x Repair instruction
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.4 x 0.7 inches
- elegir una selección de resultados en una actualización de página completa