EPSON FX-890IIN ETHERNET IMPRESORA MATRICIAL DE 9 AGUJAS 80 COLUMNAS, CODIGO: C11C524001NT
Quedan 0 unidades en inventario.
High-performance impact printers built for demanding print environments
The Epson FX-890II N Network Impact Printer offers the durability and ease of use for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, narrow-carriage impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps1. Their up-to-7.5-million-character ribbon cartridge2 reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P®, IBM® PPDS and MICROLINE® printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
- Model: C11CF37202
- Extreme reliability — long life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures
- Low cost of ownership — up-to-7.5-million-character ribbon cartridge2 offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions
- Powerful productivity — ultra-fast 9-pin printer speeds through multipart forms and reports at up to 738 cps1
- Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems — includes Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages for greater flexibility
- Advanced paper handling — simple paper path for remarkable reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous forms up to 7 pages thick
- Easy setup and operation — user-friendly control panel with intuitive setup and configuration features
- Low power consumption — ENERGY STAR® V2.0 compliant
- Ethernet compatible — network card supports IPv63
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner5
Better Products for a Better Future™
For more information on Epson's environmental programs, go to www.epson.com/environment
What's In The Box:
- Epson FX-890II N Impact Printer
- Printer Driver
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Cable
Printing Technology:9-pin, serial impact dot matrixPrint Direction:Bidirectional logic seeking for text and graphics printing. Unidirectional text or graphics printing can be selected using software commands.ISO Print Speed:
- Ultra Speed Draft: 738 cps (12 cpi), 615 cps (10 cpi)
- High Speed Draft: 6120 cps (10 cpi)
- Draft: 463 cps (10 cpi)
- Letter Quality: 115 cps (10 cpi)
Characters & Lines:
- 13 character tables
- 13 international character sets
- Ultra Speed Draft: 10, 12 cpi
- High Speed Draft: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi
- Draft: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi
- Near Letter Quality (Roman / Sans Serif): 10, 12, 15, 17, 20 cpi, proportional
- 10 cpi: 80
- 12 cpi: 96
- 15 cpi: 120
- 17 cpi: 137
- 20 cpi: 160
- 1/6-inch or programmable in 1/432-inch increments
- 8 lpi option available on FX-890II Okidata Mode only
Sound Level:55 dB(A) (ISO 7779 pattern)Dimensions:16.3" x 13.8" x 6.6" (W x D x H)Weight:16.8 lbSafety Approvals:
- UL62368-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, IEC/EN62368-1
- EMI: FCC part15 subpart B class A, ICES-003 Class A, EN55032 (CISPR pu.32) class A, As/NZS CISPR32 class A
- CE Markings: EN62368-1, EN55032 class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, E55024
Paper Handling Impact:
Forms:Continuous multipart, original plus 6 carbonless copies, 1 + 6 copies with pull tractor, maximum thickness .018"Width:
- Single sheets: 3.9" to 10.1"
- Continuous: 4" to 10"
- Cut-sheet feeder: 7.2" to 8.5"
- No. 6 envelopes: 6.5" x 3.6"
- No. 10 envelopes: 9.5" x 4.1"
- Single sheets: 3.9" to 14.3"
- Continuous: 4" to 22"
- Cut-sheet feeder: 10.1" to 14"
- Friction feed (front, rear)
- Push tractor (front, rear)
- Pull tractor (front, bottom, rear)
- Push and pull tractor (front, rear)
- Roll paper holder (optional)
- 45 millisecond per 1/6"
- 5.3" per second continuous feed
- Manual insertion: Front or rear in, top out
- Cut sheet feeder: Top in, top out
- Tractor: Front, rear or bottom in, top out
- Pull push tractor: Front or rear in, top out
Impact Printer Details:
Software Drivers:OS Support: Microsoft® Windows Vista®; Windows® 7, XP, 8, 10; Windows Server® 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016Printer Language:
- Epson ESC / P
- IBM PPDS
- Okidata Microline (FX-890 Okidata Mode only)
- Bidirectional Parallel (IEEE 1284 Nibble Mode supported)
- USB 2.0 Optional (Factory configuration only): Serial Interface Board
- Network 10/100Base-TX Interface Board
MTBF:25,000 POH (25% duty cycle)Total Print Volume:52 million lines (not including printhead)Print head life:400 million characters at 14 dots / characterRibbon life:7.5 million characters at 14 dots / character
Rated Voltage:AC 100 V to 240 VRated Frequency:50 to 60 HzPower Consumption:
- Operating Mode: Approx. 57 W (ISO/IEC 10561 Letter Pattern)
- Ready Mode: Approx. 12 W
- Sleep Mode: < 0.09 W (Network Model)
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant: Certified with V2.0
- elegir una selección de resultados en una actualización de página completa