Brand: ION Audio
- Turns your car's cassette deck into a Bluetooth music receiver
- Enables hands-free phone calls using the built-in microphone and your car's speakers
- 4+ hours of use with built-in rechargeable battery
- Powers on and off when inserted into and ejected from deck
- USB charging cable included. Transforms your car's cassette deck into a Bluetooth music receiver
- Cassette Adapter Bluetooth can only charge while it is removed from a cassette deck and not being used
- NOTE: Check Instruction video before use. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
Publisher: Ion Audio - MI
Release Date: 01-08-2014
Get the most out of your classic car. With Cassette Adapter Bluetooth from ION, your vehicle’s cassette player becomes a wireless Bluetooth receiver.
Just like that, you can stream music from any Bluetooth music player or phone. No complicated installation. No cables. No tangled or snagged tape. Just pop it in and it automatically turns on.
The Cassette Adapter Bluetooth contains a long-lasting rechargeable battery for even the longest road trips. Plus, you now have a hands-free solution for phone calls. You can use your car’s speakers to hear phone calls and music without having to buy a new stereo head-unit. Both of your hands stay safe on the wheel while your audio source stays in your pocket.
Cassette Adapter Bluetooth is the last cassette you’ll need and the first-and-only step to bring your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks into your car.
- elegir una selección de resultados en una actualización de página completa