- Automatic volume adjustment and auto-paring to mobile phone
- Crystal clear sound with echo and noise cancellation (DSP)
- Multiuse - connects to 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Stream music, podcasts and GPS directions
- Voice guidance announces battery level and Bluetooth connection status
Both easy-to-use and intuitive, the Jabra DRIVE in-car speakerphone connects with up to two mobile devices at a time and requires no setup, allowing drivers and passengers to have in-car phone conversations without compromising safety. The Jabra DRIVE also features A2DP technology, which allows you to stream music from a smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player, listen to directions from your GPS applications, and more.
Brilliantly simple, the Jabra DRIVE requires no setup--it's so easy to operate, you probably won't even have to look in the manual to find out how to use it. Voice guidance talks you through as you pair it up with your mobile for the first time. After that, you just clip it onto your sun visor and it will connect automatically whenever you get into the car.
You can then talk freely on your mobile phone, with your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel. With the Jabra DRIVE, you don't even need to bother reaching for your phone when it rings. It's always at your fingertips, whenever you're on the road--just press the big friendly button
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches