Kensington LiquidAUX K33428 Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR Hands-Free Car Kit w/USB & Steering Wheel Remote Control
Quedan 0 unidades en inventario.
Fecha de Entrega:
Fecha de entrega calculada para la Ciudad de Panamá.
- Kensington LiquidAUX Bluetooth Car Kit General Features: Black color
- Superior sound quality from direct auxiliary port connection
- Bluetooth 2.0 technology with Enhanced Data Rate technology for wireless audio streaming
- and hands-free calling from your music phone USB charging port (USB cable not included)
- Built-in microphone with enhanced noise and echo canceling filter for clear conversation
Platform: Windows 2000
Superior sound quality from the direct auxiliary port in your car is possible, thanks to the LiquidAUX Bluetooth Car Kit from Kensington. Compatible with any Bluetooth 2.0-enabled music phone, it brings new meaning to the term "plug and play."
The 2.4GHz wireless remote allows you to operate the music player and your phone with your thumb.
Packing a lot of function into a little space, the LiquidAUX starts to work as soon as you plug it into any direct auxiliary port.
The steering wheel-mounted remote control works with the adapter to provide wireless audio streaming (A2DP protocol required) and hands-free calling.
Simply plug your phone into the car kit using a 3.5-mm audio cable, then insert the kit into your auxiliary port. Within seconds, digital-quality sound will be pumping through your car's audio system. Charging the unit is done with any USB cable (not included).
The steering wheel-mounted remote control is designed so that you can operate the car kit with just your thumb, allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel. Using the 2.4GHz wireless remote, you can begin and end calls as well as play, pause, and skip music files.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.4 x 2.4 inches
- elegir una selección de resultados en una actualización de página completa