Color: Black FM Transmitter
- ✅【NEW Designed Button】-New Designed button for Bluetoothh FM Transmitter. More easy to use, just press the button, no need to rotate.
- ✅【Wider FM Ranger】-Full FM radio frequency range from 87.5 to 108.0MHz is wider than what ordinary transmitters are of (88.1~107.9 MHz), which means you will get a frequency without interference more easily and do not have to keep re-tuning it.
- ✅【2 Playing Modes】-This fm transmitter for car plays music from Bluetooth-enabled devices via FM signal; transmit music from USB flash disk.
- ✅【Large LCD display】-The LED display can show you the car voltage. The extra intelligent circuit design will prevents the car charger and your devices from over-temperature, overcurrent, overvoltage and overload
- ✅【6-Month warranty】- If you have any Problems, please contact us by e-mail or put the question directly to the website of the product. Our friendly customer service will answer you immediately.
Details: Kitbeez Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car with Dual USB Charger
How To Use?
- Plug the FM transmitter into your car cigarette lighter socket for power.
- Turn your radio to an unused FM frequency, then match this fm transmitter to the same frequency. FM channels 87.5 MHz - 108.0 MHz, 0.1MHz/step.
- Insert a Micro SD card/USB Flash Driver or pair this Bluetooth FM transmitter with your digital device to enjoy music playback or hands-free conversation.
1.Tune it to an unused frequency.
2.Please change another stable channel if it has a lot of static because of frequency conflict.
3.The max input & output current of the transmitter was varied with the charged devices, for the charged devices are able to limit output current automatically.
1.Bluetooth version: JL2.1
2.Screen specification: Blue LED digital display
3.Frequency range: 87.5-108.0MHZ
5.Charging output: 5V/3.4A
6.Music format: MP3 WMA
7.USB(Max capacity): 32GB
8.Transmit distance: about 5meters
1* Bluetooth handsfree car charger
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.0 x 1.9 inches
- elegir una selección de resultados en una actualización de página completa