- Download the free My MotospeakApp and listen to incoming texts messages read aloud, then use voice commands to respond or initiate texts. Also receive caller ID and important battery call status voice alerts.
- Roadster 2 automatically turns on and connects with your phone when you enter your car. When you're ready to leave it automatically turns off, saving battery life.
- Listen to calls or stream music on a powerful 2-watt speaker or through car speakers using the FM transmitter
- Have crystal clear calls with CrystalTalk technology on Roadster 2. Your speakerphone's dual microphone noise cancellation and echo control settings block out background noise in the car better than other speakerphones.
- Motorola retail packaging includes: Motorola Roadster 2 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone, Car Charger, User Guide. Choose 'ships and sold from Amazon.com' to ensure new, authentic Motorola product.
Release Date: 12-10-2016
Details: The Motorola Roadster 2 wireless in-car speakerphone is a simple solution for responsible driving. Hands free calling and texting keep your eyes on the road, and the convenient motion-activated on/off sensor saves battery life. The sleek and compact design looks great in any car, and the powerful 2-Watt speaker with HD audio packs a punch. Dual-mic CrystalTalk noise canceling technology helps you hear more of your call and less of the road, and voice prompts let you know when you’re connected, muted, or low on battery. And with 20 hours of talk time and three weeks on standby, you battery will last on even the longest road trips.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.7 x 2.1 inches