- FITMENT - Replacement MAF Sensor fit 1995-2000 Ford Ranger Mazda B4000 1995-1998 Ford Explorer 1996-1997 Ford Aerostar 1996-2000 Ford Mustang 1997-1998 Mercury Mountaineer
- HOW to WORK - Mass Air Flow Meter AFM Sensor measures the volume and density of air entering the engine, providing highly accurate airflow readings to the ECU over a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- QUALITY - Meets or exceeds OEM specifications. 100% QC checked before on sale.
- EASY to INSTALL and CLEAN - Disconnect the negative side of the battery, then loosen a couple band clamps and disconnect the harness. Pull out your old unit and re-insert new one, tighten band clamps, re-connect harness and negative battery terminal
- NOTE - Before purchase this MAF Meter, please use the year/make/model drop down bar confirm the compatibility or description to confirm the compatibility
Details: OCPTY Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor is high quality replacement parts.MAF is a key part of the engine management system,Mass air flow sensors measure the amount of air by weight through changing voltages or frequencies and sends this information to the onboard computer. The computer uses this and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered. It can improve fuel delivery efficiency and ensures the best fuel economy and power.Provide the highest performance,reliability and long lifespan for your vehical.
1995-2000 Ford Ranger Mazda B4000 1995-1998 Ford Explorer 1996-1997 Ford Aerostar 1996-2000 Ford Mustang 1997-1998 Mercury Mountaineer
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.9 x 4.7 inches
- elegir una selección de resultados en una actualización de página completa