- Plug and Play: Connect to your car's aux-in port to link to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Crystal-Clear Sound: An advanced CSR chipset rapidly processes wireless signal to deliver superior sound.
- Stable Connection: Bluetooth 4. 1 reliably transmits sound from up to 33 ft away.
- Built-In Mic: Equipped with noise-cancellation technology to provide clear, hands-free calling while you drive.
- What You Get: Bluetooth receiver, AUX/power cable, welcome guide, worry-free 12-month , and our friendly customer service. Note: not compatible with 2011 BMW X5, 2009 Mazda 3 and not recommended for car models from Japanese auto manufacturers.
Roav Bluetooth Receiver
Your Audio, Your Way
Play your phone's audio output via any non-Bluetooth device with an AUX-out port. Includes car stereos, home stereos, and many more.
Enjoy Purer Sound
An advanced CSR Bluetooth chipset increases digital signal processing speed to provide superior audio quality for music and hands-free calls.
Echo suppression and noise-cancellation technology ensure clearer on-the-road hands-free calling with minimal ambient noise.
Utilizing Bluetooth 4.1, the Bluetooth receiver flawlessly picks up and relays your device's sound from up to 33 ft away.
We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month warranty. We will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase, so use your Roav product without any worries.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.2 x 0.7 inches
- elegir una selección de resultados en una actualización de página completa